ENVIRONMENTAL SITE ASSESSMENT (ESA)
NEO Consulting provides rapid delivery of Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) for construction sites across Sydney and NSW.
We can help you secure Council approval on new construction, get clearance for land rezoning and provide vital information for financial evaluations. If contamination is identified, we effectively remediate and manage pollutants to keep your site healthy and safe.
Our qualified team is fast, local & Council connected. We’ll get your project moving forward.
Related environmental services:
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment | Preliminary Site Investigations (PSI)
- Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessment | Detailed Site Investigations (DSI)
- Contaminated Site Assessments
- Remediation Action Plans (RAP)
- Site Validation & Clearance
- Environmental Management Plans
- Waste Classification (ENM & VENM)
- Soil, groundwater and on-site structure testing
- Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) capping and handling.
- Environmental support for Residential, Commercial & Industrial construction projects.
Qualified to keep your site safe & compliant
The quality of your Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) report will see your project gain fast council approval or face frustrating delays. If you’re an architect chasing DA approval, a town planner navigating land rezoning or a builder tackling contaminated sites, a comprehensive ESA is your ticket to getting your project moving forward.
NEO Consulting is experienced in creating ESA reports that successfully meet local council requirements across Sydney and NSW. Our detailed reporting approach for Phase 1 ESA and Phase 2 ESA includes in-depth desktop research, a thorough site walk-over and sampling, testing in NATA accredited laboratories and expert review from environmental professionals.
We are ISO accredited for environmental management systems (ISO 9001:2015), occupational health & safety systems (ISO 45001:2018) and quality management systems (ISO 9001:2015). Our priority is to ensure your project is safe, compliant with Council and EPA requirements and sticks to your schedule.
Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
Fast track your construction project with NEO Consulting’s robust Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments (ESA). Every report is designed to meet specific council requirements to accelerate approvals. Our process includes:
In-depth desktop study examining historical land use, land contamination registers, Council records, EPA records and more.
On-site investigation including walkover and broad sampling of potential areas of contamination.
Industry approved testing conducted in NATA-accredited laboratories with conducive analysis and reporting.
Professional ESA reports created by expert environmental specialists, including Certified Environmental Practitioners (CEnvP).
Our roaming team of environmental experts can deliver Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments within days. Don’t waste time with multiple quotes and unproven consultants. Contact us today.
Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
We help our clients navigate the environmental needs of large sites and significant contamination. Our Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessments (ESA), also known as a Detailed Site Investigation (DSI), provide a complete scope of contamination on site, necessary remediation measures and precise recommendations. This includes:
- Extensive desktop research that builds on insights in the Phase 1 ESA report.
- Additional on-site sampling to capture the full extent of contamination. This includes samples taken at new depths and NATA testing.
- Additional reporting and detailed recommendations from environmental experts in remediation and contaminated land.
Don’t let your project get pushed back with unnecessary delays. The success of your Phase 2 ESA hinges on the strength of your report and your environmental consultant’s ability to meet Council requirements. Our environmental consultants have met NSW council needs for hundreds of clients.
Contaminated Site Assessment
We specialise in Contaminated Site Assessment across a variety of pollutants commonly found in NSW. Asbestos, lead, petroleum and other pollutants found on your site must be professionally classified and contained to prevent risks to people and the environment. Our contaminated site assessments and waste classifications include:
- ENM and VENM Soil Classification
- Asbestos Classification
- Air Contamination Assessment
- Soil Validation Reports
- Tank Pit Validations
- Acid Sulfate Soil Assessments
- Pre-Purchase Due Diligence Reports
No matter the contamination type, we provide in-situ and ex-situ remediation options to enhance your site to industry acceptable levels. To ensure your site is future-proofed we also provide a range of Environmental Management Plans (EMP) tailored to your specific needs. This includes:
- Soil Management Plan
- Construction Environmental Management Plan
- Operations Environmental Management Plan
- Environmental and Social Management Plan
- Learn more about our EMP services.
Our ultimate goal is to validate your land for safe, compliant use. Connect with us to discuss Contaminated Site Assessments and propel your project forward with confidence. Let’s make your environment safe and sustainable.
FIND OUT MORE
Do you have questions or are you ready for a proposal? Get in touch.